TK kids


Compton USD is expanding its Transitional Kindergarten (TK) full day program to eventually include all 4-year-olds at no cost to families for success in Kindergarten and beyond.

Enrolling All Grades Now Available Online

Online enrollment allows you to quickly start the process of registering a student online from the comfort of your home. There are accessible tutorials on how to enroll your child online. Please fill out and or upload the following information, emergency contacts, medical records, language survey, and proof of residence and other documents relevant to your child's enrollment. There are computers available on-site and someone is always available to assist you. Upon successful completion the student's information is electronically sent to the New Student Orientation Center (NSOC). As a reminder you are welcomed to walk in and register your child at the facility. Please be aware that our new location is 2300 W. Caldwell St. Compton CA 90220.

To get started registering online, please click on the link below:


*** New Location ***

Pupil Services Department
2300 W. Caldwell St.
Compton, CA 90220

For Enrollment, Go To Building D2
For Permits, Go To Building E4

Pupil Services Website

Visit Our Department Homepage

Please bring the following to the office:

(Documents Required for Registration for New or Returning Students to CUSD)

◆ Photo ID of parent/legal guardian

◆ Proof of residence such as water, electricity, or gas bill (must be in parent/legal guardian's name) - recent bill

◆ Birth Certificate - original (Kindergarten-must be born on or before September 1, 2017)

◆ Transitional Kindergarten - born between September 2, 2017 - February 2, 2018

◆ Immunization records (recent TB skin test with results)

◆ Recent Health examination must be signed by doctor and stamped

◆ Proof of oral health exam must be signed by dentist and stamped

◆ If child is in Special Education, please bring (IEP)

Note: To ensure timely completion of registration, all original documents are required.
Any questions, please call (310) 639-4321, ext. 63043, or 63082, 63069, 63026.